We’ve been incredibly busy over here at Kudela & Weinheimer Landscape Architects. With the influx of multifamily developments, and our reputation for superb multifamily landscape design, our firm is growing and changing.
K&W had a big change happen today, a very valuable employee, Wesley Salazar, has been promoted to Project Manager. Wesley graduated Texas A&M University with a degree in Landscape Architecture, and K&W is pleased to have been molding and training him since graduation. His passion is designing planting plans and he excels at listening to clients’ needs and conveying their needs into build-able planting designs. In our fast paced, get it done yesterday world, he can turn project around quickly!
During the time Wesley has worked at Kudela & Weinheimer he has produced some very notable projects in a diverse array of sectors including, Higher Education, Healthcare, Management Districts, Multifamily, Retail and Office. A sampling of projects he has worked his magic on:
- Texas A&M Agriculture Building
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital Phase II
- MD Anderson Center for Advanced Research Dining Area
- St. Lukes The Woodlands Entry Renovation
- Clarewood Senior Living Renovations
- Adopt-An-Esplanade for Spring Branch Management District, East Aldine Management District and Memorial City Management District
- Orchard Communities – Wes helped them Adopt-An-Esplanade in front of their community
- BBVA Bank Branches – Wes has helped achieve LEED status for over 8 properties in Arizona, Texas, Colorado and New Mexico.
Wesley not only runs with his work, he literally runs! In his spare time he has been a finisher in (2) half-marathons and the Houston full Marathon 2011. He has also served office on the Greater East End Civic Association, volunteers for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness 5k and ASLA events.